Thursday, September 3, 2009

Well it's been long enough!

I just got my computer back.

I had to pry it from the clutches of Geek Squad. After a reasonable amount of time to fix the computer I called to check on it...

It hadn't even been looked at.

So then I waited 3 more weeks.

Now it's safely back home.

I'm so out of practice with my writing that I don't know where to start.

I don't know that I'm a very good writer, I can't say I'm gifted or even interesting to read. I have one thing going for me though, I'm transparent. If nothing else, when I can't quite verbalize what I wish I could, I can always write it.

I love writing. It calms me down and almost gives the illusion of deflating. I feel like a balloon that gets blown up little by little all day.

Alarm rings: big LONG breath.

Daughter wakes up with, "Mommy, I peed the bed": two breaths in one.

Before I know it it's bed time and I feel so full and exhausted it's all I can do to keep my eyes open and make my fingers linger over the keys long enough to type something relatable. But then I start, and it all just

pours

out.

My mind gets smaller and smaller, when I'm done I really do feel.

D-O-N-E.

I have nothing left to write.

That's when I close my laptop, turn off the computer, and go to sleep without one single stressful thought running through my head.

So, I'm sorry if this blog seems more like the ramblings of an over worked mommy. I guess it is, but how will I ever write the one or two great posts in between all the crazies if I can't get those extra thoughts out of my head?

Goodnight.

1 comment: