Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What a day...


Yesterday my son woke up with a fever of 102, he wouldn't eat and was really lethargic. We took him to Cook Children's Hospital and they diagnosed him with pneumonia, ulcers in his throat, IBS, and a virus. We finally got him to drink 2 oz of pedialite last night (with his medicine) and he slept great. This morning his fever was down to 100.5 and he had 5 oz of pedialite with his meds. He's asleep again and I'm resting. Whew! What a horrible day it was. I hate it when I feel helpless, there's nothing worse than not being able to make your child well.

Today, I'm just trying to focus on staying OP and cleaning the house. I've done really great this week, I'm hoping to lose 1 or 2 lbs. I lost so much last week (6 lbs) that I'm not sure if I'll lose much, if any, this week.

Hope your day is better than mine was yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment