Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's been too long.

Far too long for my taste.

My stupid camera didn't want to upload any pictures. Any normal person would have just blogged about something else and followed up on the picture idea when the camera was in use again.

Not I.

I've been so upset by the fact that I can't show off my newest purchase that I had been in full blown anti-blogging protest.

Well, now that that stupid explanation is over, allow me to share this with you.





It's my summer purse. I love large bags, I'm a tall woman, I have big feet, it's not unreasonable that I like over sized accessories.

Also, it was $2 and that made me so divinely happy I just couldn't leave it there to go to a lesser (shorter) person.

Have a wonderful week, and check back soon. I ordered some items that should be here any day. If my camera is working, I'll share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment