Sunday, June 14, 2009

I smell like moldy fruit.

Today I did something I swore I would never.

Today. I spray tanned.

Other than stinking to high holiness, it was easy and quick. I had no idea of what to expect. I asked a thousand and one questions before committing to the tan. The poor girl didn't know what hit her. Here she thought she had an easy job that would pay the bills, buy lots of lip gloss, and she could leather her skin for free, then I walked in.

So, I asked my questions, payed my bill, got in there and did the deed.

Then, 7 hours later, I showered. It all came off. Well, except for my stained hands.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... *angry eyes*

I got online to research spray tans to see if this is "normal". Turns out, yes, most of the tan will wash off. However, the DHA, is supposed to have already absorbed into my skin and in 24 hours my tan will achieve the optimal peak. Oh my, I'm blushing ;^)

Still, I'm a little irked that I didn't stay as bronzed and dewy as I looked an hour ago (pre-shower). Also, it only lasts for 4 to 7 days, and then I have to go back for a touch up! That's a mighty expensive fake tan!!!

I think from now on I'll stick to the beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment