Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My day so far...

Has been very boring.

That's ok though, I'm feeling good about how happy my kids are. We are a one car family (for now), which means me and my three kids only get out on the weekends. Needless to say, we go stir crazy quite often.

However, I'm trying to use it for good. I've started doing craft time and I'm thinking about canceling our cable (to save money and create less distraction from other things we could be doing). I love spending time with my kids. I love cooking. I love keeping my house clean. Those three things would get a lot more attention if I wasn't watching TV.

So, pray for me! I'm cutting off my "life line" for the crazy and out of control days when I just need to veg in front of the tube.

Guess I'll be reading and blogging more!

No comments:

Post a Comment